bundled stretches is all i do now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bundled stretches is all i do now

i do 3-5 sets each directions for like 30 seconds to a minute....that is all

ive seen more growth with these. i will not stop its the best and most comfortable exercise to do

Yeh I love bundled stretches. I did them as my only stretching exercise for the first month I started until I read countless times it was an advanced exercise so I moved back to normal stretches, under the advice of the vets. I am back doing them now that I am conditioned and I love them. Bundled stretches ftw!
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I agree with you both. Bundled stretches are GREAT!! They will build girth out of the Wazooo! Check out my photos, I have PVC stuff that works SUPER for girth....easy to use and gives one hell of a work out!! :-)
      Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by tryingtogain View Post
        i do 3-5 sets each directions for like 30 seconds to a minute....that is all

ive seen more growth with these. i will not stop its the best and most comfortable exercise to do
        Growth in length and girth ?
        Current
        Length
        15/11/14
        BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
        BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
        28/11/14
        MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
        NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Working...
        X