Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

common results after a month? girth gainers get in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• common results after a month? girth gainers get in here!

hey guys, i had a concern about my results thus far. I've done JP90 religiously 2 days on 1 day off for the past month, and just did my measurements to see how much I have gained thus far. Just by looking at my penis currently and remembering what it looked like in the beginning, I definitely noticed some length and girth gain. Or so i thought..

My flaccid size grew an inch in length and 3/8 of an inch in girth. NPBEL went from 4 to 4.75. BPEL went from 5 to 5.5. But my girth....stayed exactly the same at 4". What?!? Is this normal? I definitely thought my penis looked a little bit thicker (even if it's only slightly, its noticeable), but after measuring it, its exactly the same.

Can anyone theorize as to why this is the case? I know PE results are different for everyone but I feel like I've got to be doing something wrong. I can't complain about the length gains, but my girth is definitely on the low end and is what I want to focus on more. Any tips or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

Great gains! Better gains than my first month on JP90. I got all length and zero girth, as well. Check out my sig and log for more details.

Keep at it. Some of us are just hard gainers in girth.

Also look at the https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html thread for clues on what your limiting factor is.
    My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
    1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
    2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

2 days on, 1 day off? I might try that. You got great gains, and I've been doing 5 days a week, but thinking about 2 on / 1 off. You are inspiring me to try that after my rest week.

Overall Goals

Comment

thanks for the advice and encouragement, bro! 5.5 EG is nice though lol. This 4 ain't cuttin it. I will keep at it for 2 more months and maybe do a girth-based routine. Idk. What erection % level do u v-jelq at? I try to stay close to 70%. Think that has anything to do with my gains? I also use a firm grip for jelqs.

Comment

50% - 70% is what I normally do. Remember JP90 is about conditioning. I'm finding out less is more, as you can overtax your penis with too much work.

I agree, you should finish up JP90, then look at more advanced, girth-focused routines. I bet you'll see some girth growth from JP90 by the end. Then, once more advanced, you can work on squeezes / ULIs and other exercises. You may also want to look at pumping after JP90.

The TGC theory thread I posted has helped a lot of people overcome plateaus, but I wouldn't call our first month a "plateau". Girth often takes longer to gain measurably, as 1" in length is not anyway the same as 1" in girth.

Good luck!

EDIT: I'll also add that I saw no improvement in base girth, which I measured beginning and after Week 5, but I did see the rest of the shaft catch up to my base girth. Probably less than 1/4" but I'll never know since I didn't measure MEG to start with. I just knew the taper is just about gone and MEG is now 5.5". Try to take multiple girth measurements to see if things are evening out before they start growing together.
          mcpecker
          Last edited by mcpecker; 02-20-2014, 10:54 PM.

Overall Goals

Comment

Keep in mind that the objective for every beginner routine is health and conditioning, any gains are a bonus. One month into things you should simply be learning technique and learning to listen to your unit. Figure out how minor changes to grip and other factors affect you, learn how to do things that work for you. PE is more an art form, and individualized. Ask questions, broaden your knowledge and experience by trying what others have tried, but do so with a mindset of learning how it affects you.

Don't worry about gains, they will come, first condition your unit and learn what works for you, then you can focus on length vs girth after you've humped over the learning curve (and trust me, the learning curve is steeper than you think, if you believe you have it all figured out after a month you are sadly mistaken).
            Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
            "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
            "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

You gained 0.75 inches in length in a month and you are complaining about not gaining any girth? Hmmm, a little greedy man, some people don't see that type of gain in a year.
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Yeah, dont be greedy. That length increase is seriously incredible, that kind of increase is my goal and im expecting to do PE for atleast half a year to get there.

Comment

Haha sorry guys. But you gotta understand that I started at 4 x 4. Not the biggest size in the world. I think it's a little easier to gain when you are that small. If I had the size you guys have (6 x 5), I probably wouldn't even be doing PE. But anyways, I think I'm gonna be the type that is just a hard-gainer when it comes to girth. It'll probably take me a few years to become 4.5" EG.

Comment

You are only doing it for a month!
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Attack your Length goal before you attack your Girth goal. The more Girth you have, the harder it is to achieve more length, IMO.
                      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by j.envy View Post
                        Haha sorry guys. But you gotta understand that I started at 4 x 4. Not the biggest size in the world. I think it's a little easier to gain when you are that small. If I had the size you guys have (6 x 5), I probably wouldn't even be doing PE. But anyways, I think I'm gonna be the type that is just a hard-gainer when it comes to girth. It'll probably take me a few years to become 4.5" EG.
                        It seems that you are an easy gainer or perhaps are experiencing newbie gains but either way a 6x5 is achievable and whilst may take a while is not as unattainable as you may think judging on your incredible gains. Congratulations on that by the way!
                        Original start - 15th May '13 - July (stopped)
                        Restarted - November 3rd '13

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"
                        January 2014- BPEL 6.7" NBPEL 6.1 MEG 4.75
                        April 2014 - BPEL 6.9 NBPEL 6.3 MEG 4.75
                        May 2014 - BPEL 18.1cm (7.1")
                        October 2014 - NBPEL 6.5" (16.6cm)

Comment

Congrats on the incredible gains, 1 month is definitely not enough time to say you are a hard gainer especially when you gained as much length in a month as most struggled to achieve in a year!
                          PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I think we are all getting #humblebragged here

Overall Goals

Comment

Don't worry about it. You're making gains in other areas which is great. Girth will come. Stick with the JP90 and after you fan incorporate new more advanced girth exercises.
                              Feb. '11 - bpel -8.125, nbpel 7.75, bpfsl 9.00, mseg 6.125
                              Current(‘20): bpel - 9.9, nbpel 8.75, bpfsl 10.25, mseg 6.25, beg 6.9
                              My goal - bpel - 11.00, nbpel 9.5, mseg 6.5

Comment

Working...
                              X