Ligament Thickness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ligament Thickness

Ive seen posts about the structural layout of the male genitals and how it can differ from person to person, but I havent seen anything get brought up on ligament thickness. Attachmet points and length but not the actual construction. Is this another variable that can be factored in or does this not vary from person to person? Or maybe theres no real way to find out.
    Starting..........Current
    BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
    BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
    NBPEL - 7"........8"
    MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal
    9.5"x6.5" :biggrin1: 8=======D

there seems to be a lot of talk on the "steel-like cord" of penises... check out the search engine, bit of stuff there...

otherwise width = harder to lengthen maybe?
    2008: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.3 MEG.
    2012: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.
    (((stopped)))
    2018, February: ~ 5.8 BPEL x 4.7 MEG.

Comment

Yup there is good bit written on this area, things such as ligament "tightness", the dreaded steel-like cord being thicker in some, and of course the tested different layers of tunica individuals have (ranging from 1-3) but these were only found in dead guy's dicks and there is no way to find out how many layers you have unless you cut yourself open
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I see. Yea I was referring more about the thickness or layers of the ligs. Kind of like what u mentioned about the tunica. I know some have tight and loose but you would think thag someone with a THIN set of ligs would gain at a faster rate as opposed to a thicker one, or one with more layers.
        Starting..........Current
        BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
        BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
        NBPEL - 7"........8"
        MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal
        9.5"x6.5" :biggrin1: 8=======D

Comment

Yup that is the theory mate, that those with less layers of tunica gain length quicker and easier than someone with more layers. It is a pity there is a lack of actual research behind finding out these natural factors when they are adapted to PE.

Originally posted by NeverEnough9 View Post
          I see. Yea I was referring more about the thickness or layers of the ligs. Kind of like what u mentioned about the tunica. I know some have tight and loose but you would think thag someone with a THIN set of ligs would gain at a faster rate as opposed to a thicker one, or one with more layers.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
          X