Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A better way to target the CC with squeezes and other two hand exercises.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A better way to target the CC with squeezes and other two hand exercises.

So the other day I stumbled across by accident a way that when I do squeezes, compression exercise, or bends a way that to target the CC and girth expansion better. I'm not sure if this way has been mentioned before , I am no means trying to take credit for anything. I have not seen this mentioned but I feel it's a good variation for girth targeting.

Any two hand type exercise that involves grabbing at the base and under glans, like squeezes, compression, or bends the grip is usually an okay type grip in most descriptions. Grip under the glans and at the base and squeeze. Your penis will expand. But when I do it the way mentioned below I personally feel great expansion . It's good to acknowledge everyone is different .So depedning on your until size,shape, and how you grip even if we do it the same way might yield different results. This personaly is working better.

What I do with with both hands is using an over hand grip for both hands. Palm facing the floor. I prefer Left at the base and right at the glans. Seems my fingers don't get in the way as much I am pinching the sides of my penis as deep as I can by the base and the sides below the glans to compress the CC. When I do this I feel my girth expansion much better no matter what exercise I do. To give credit where it is do I was inspired by forum memeber kickinthemebs vs jelqs mentioned here. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlargement-forum/71061-kick-v-jelq-kitv.html

So if your familiar with how it is explained there, that is how I am gripping with both hands. He gives a good example on how to grip, illustration, and pretty good exercise too. Again the pressure and target is the sides to expand the CC. I feel my penis becomes bigger from top to bottom when I'm doing It correctly.

Haha thanks sir Always nice to get a shout out
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Just giving credit where it was due. I found when I grip my penis for the way you describe how to do your V-jelq my penis was would how to word it... Expand out farther? Not only that but the top to bottom expansion incresased significantly more. With the traditional grip I can could get the same effect but nearly as powerful since the CC for me doesn't get targeted much.

Comment

Working...
      X