Sensitive frenulum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensitive frenulum

I've already did months of pelvic floor relaxation techniques, and recently desensitized my glans by retraction the foreskin during all day. Both things helped a bit but not too much.

Today I see that the frenulum area is the IKs trigger. When I'm aroused I can stimulate any part of the penis, includind the glans, and I have no IKs. But when I stimulate the frenulum, specially if with soft touches (slightly pulling it or just moving my finger in circular motion) then I have IKs.
    Or more often, the movement of the foreskin covering and uncovering the glans when masturbating without lube, this makes the foreskin to softly rubs against the frenulum and this causes a more pleasant sensation and IKs, quickly leading me to the PONR.

What thoughts do you guys have about it? Can someone relate to this or give some advice?
    > How I cured my Premature Ejaculation

same advice as last time, an involuntary kegeling dick Before ponr is because of a still tense pelvic floor.

You dont even have to feel tense, it can still be there...

I thought just as you, but after stretches my frenulum is just as sensitive as Before, but it does not trigger IKs

Comment

Originally posted by Drjohn View Post
      same advice as last time, an involuntary kegeling dick Before ponr is because of a still tense pelvic floor.

You dont even have to feel tense, it can still be there...

I thought just as you, but after stretches my frenulum is just as sensitive as Before, but it does not trigger IKs
      But man, I do those squats and RKs whenever I can, I should have seen more significants result so far.
      It gotta have something else. And why does I just have IKs when stimulating the frenulum? It's like a conditioned reflex.

Comment

Now I believe there is more to this then pelvic floor imbalance/ strength.

I have the same problem but found it has gotten better but still gives trouble.

I suspect when my frenulum tore during sex may have contributed more to my particular issue but could still be relevant.

If your skin is bundling behind your glans and your frenulum is the tightest part will cause this IK on each thrust.

I found after I did my frenulum ties helped but still want to do another set of ties to to make it equal retraction of skin on the shaft, that being said I found that after a certain point of stimulation this spot stopped having that effect. But had to get past that spot on each new sex episode. The spot would then shift and require something else.

There is some other excercises around here for preventing the easy trigger reflexes for pe(the monk based ones) something about cupping your balls in one hand and massaging your bladder/ prostate in circles with the other.

A few things you might want to try,

-Stretch that skin/ area everyday.
        -See what happens when you apply emla cream to that spot and then edge/ have sex.
        -I found clamped edging with oil gave me more insight to the point the IK stopped being a problem and I could edge for as long as I wanted.

I'm also thinking/ researching ways to essentially desensitise that spot completly(but think the cons maybe worse then using a bit of nerve cream each time)

hope that might give you some kind of insight
        Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
        Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
        Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
        Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

I've had the same issue with the fernelum as well.

You can incorporate ballooning into your routine, I've had a lot of progress with retraining that reaction from stimulation on that spot.
          Simply just stimulation and relax everything. Try to not IK whilst stimulation occurs. Easy said, hard to do.
          Eventually you'll mind will be able to resist that impulse from the fernelum, especially helpful during the beginning of sex when stimulation is beginning and is more difficult to control everything.

After about 35mins my fernelum goes numb. It's a strange feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Polyorchid View Post
            I've had the same issue with the fernelum as well.

You can incorporate ballooning into your routine, I've had a lot of progress with retraining that reaction from stimulation on that spot.
            Simply just stimulation and relax everything. Try to not IK whilst stimulation occurs. Easy said, hard to do.
            Eventually you'll mind will be able to resist that impulse from the fernelum, especially helpful during the beginning of sex when stimulation is beginning and is more difficult to control everything.

After about 35mins my fernelum goes numb. It's a strange feeling.
            I think this will be my next strategy. Ballooning/edging focusing on the frenulum.
            Also different types of touches on it causes weaker or stronger IKs. As I said, the motion of the foreskin rubbing on the frenulum when I do dry edging is the one that causes the stronger IKs. Or fast penetration that slightly pull it a little bit also causes those IKs. While if I pull it strongly I have only an uncomfortable sensation but any or just a very weak IK.

And you're totally right about the beggining of sex or masturbation. It's much harder to have control during this phase because the frenulum is more sensitive, while after some minutes it starts to get used to stimulation and the IKs can almost totally disappear.

Comment

Working...
            X