Brian98's Log(W/Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian98's Log(W/Pics)

Right, well ive started my routine, im following JP's beginners guide but i think im going to add in a few things that i can do just in my bedroom such as squeezes and so on, while im watching the tv and what not. Im thinking 2 days on, 1 day off with the warm up(hot cloth 5 mins or bath), 25sec stretches with kegels and helicopter shakes between, then 20mins of wet jelqs or 15mins of wet jelqs with 5mins of "v" jelqs, my current size is as follows:

1st Of August Measurements
    BPEL - 7.0"
    EG - 5.5"

1st Of September Measurements
    BPEL - 7.3"
    EG - 5.75"

1st Of October Measurements
    BPEL - 7.4"
    EG - 5.75"

1st Of November Measurements
    BPEL - 7.5"
    EG - 5.75"

1st Of December Measurements
    BPEL - 7.6"
    EG - 5.75"

From December to Jan ive not counted as a month as i did very little of my routine, about 1 week all in over the whole month.

1st of February Measurements
    BPEL - 7.6"
    EG - 5.70"

Gains So Far
    BPEL - 0.6"
    EG - 0.20"

My goal is 6" girth, during the beginners routine im going to mix it up a bit, make my own routine with squeezes, horse squeezes, uli's and possibly dry jelqs if i can manage them, these would be much easier as i could do them in the bedroom and not the bathroom.
    Brian98
    Last edited by Brian98; 02-16-2011, 03:59 PM.

I'm gonna be the 1st one to say it but not the only one to think it. You're on your way to injury by doing advanced exercises too soon. The point of JP's routine is to condition the little fella for such exercises in 3 months, not too long a time to wait. But good starting size and best of luck to you, whether you heed the warning or not.
    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Thanks for the warning Aidan, but i forgot to mention i tried the jelqing before for about 3 weeks, on and off, i think that might help me as well with these more challenging exercises, i will certainly be gentle though, im not going to push it beyond what i think i can, if it hurts i shall stop, but really thanks for the warnings

Comment

Originally posted by Brian98 View Post
        Thanks for the warning Aidan, but i forgot to mention i tried the jelqing before for about 3 weeks, on and off, i think that might help me as well with these more challenging exercises, i will certainly be gentle though, im not going to push it beyond what i think i can, if it hurts i shall stop, but really thanks for the warnings
        You don't want to over condition your penis to fast now.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

If you developped a rash your grip is to tight or your not using enough lube, greese it up if you have to make it shiny and slick if need be. PE should feel good in order for it to work.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks king, i was very lubed up and it's never happened before with normal jelqs, i think i must have been doing something wrong with the v-jelqs as first time ive did them ive broke the skin, mind you it's pretty much better now. Should the underside of your penis be resting in the v of your fingers or the underside laying flat on one of them, im finding it must be the awkward v postion between my fingers that did it.

so tonight was my night off, might take another due to injury but i did plenty of stretches, flaccid bends and horse squeezes, thinking of trying the Uli and im wondering, how do you do a normal squeeze? is that just an uli?

Already looking fatter, tempted to measure but i wont yet, shall wait a whole month. Little sore i was edging, btw im curious does edging help with size? because im already fine in the bedroom, i last 30 mins at least, problem is i take a bit to get hard and struggle sometimes to keep it fully erect, any tips from anyone here, does edging help with that?
            Brian98
            Last edited by Brian98; 08-01-2010, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Did my Jp routine today during a bath, managed it despite the slightly red skin but it seems the v-jelqs are the cause, while doing them i could feel the bottom of my fingers catching the skin despite being very lubed, noticed if i don't put my penis to the very base of my fingers it's not as painful, going to do this from now on and hope it still has the same effect as the v-jelqs before

Comment

Been over 2 weeks now and ive been sticking to the routine, no new problems to note, although erection quality really isn't as good, was edging but im going to stop it, i can't resist cumming at the end of it and i suffer if i want to have sex with my gf due to it. On the gain front i certainly think my penis is thicker, length im not so sure tho, im having trouble being excited enough to get an accurate reading, going to do more girth excersises to correct the erect problems, kegeling as well, shall measure on the 1 month line.

Comment

Your program is to rigorus drop the girth work for now. your grip is to tight lighten up. you have a large penis already with future growth imonemt. You don't want to mess that up by causing injury.

Comment

dude man, i would love to have a 7 incher...

Comment

Haha shordymac... ME TOO! It's my main goal lol but Brain98 it seems like you already have a pretty good variety of exercises down and a good understanding of how to jelq but I think it might be too intense somehow if you ever initially broke the skin... :s and/or are still having any issues with the v-grip jelq? I'd like to think I've experimented a fair bit with grips and intensity over the last month as I was getting a true feel as to what was safe, intense, the correct grip and rep count etc. etc. but I'd never even come close to breaking the skin or having a sore penis or red/rashed skin? I'm also guessing that after roughly 2 weeks of PE your erection quality should have jumped up a notch or 2? I could be wrong but that's just my 2 cents, I hope everything keeps going well for you and the gains keep coming!
                      Start 08/15/10:
                      NBPEL: 5-5.25"
                      BPEL: 5 7/8"

EG(Glands): 4.75"
                      EG(Base): 5.5"
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...el-x-6-eg.html
                      "If you want something you've never had before, you need to do something you've never done before"

Comment

The v-jelqs are now fine, no longer causing me any probs, was doing them wrong to begin with. As for the erection problems im not blaiming the pe, was like this before it, think ive been masterbating too much as for my size im reasonbly happy with it, i just want that little extra length and girth to take me out the just above average size, my gf already thinks im a little on the big side so i don't want to go crazy lol.

Comment

Let me say one thing... you want a bigger dick, not a stronger one (or a broken one!) -- so just keep that in mind when doing the exercises. The goal is to increase size; especially early on this doesn't take too much force. I think newer guys tend to overdo it.

Here's a good story about how Less is More: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html

This might help perfect your V-Jelqs:
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ct-v-jelq.html
                          V-Jelq - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness (I can't get these videos to work, but maybe you can)

This can help with skin soreness & its a good jelq lube (not quite as good as baby oil, but this one helps you heal faster supposedly):
                          Essential Vein Oil: EVO

About Injuries:
                          I saw you were close to injury (or appeared to be at one point)
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-injuries.html

How to know when you're on track:
                          Physiological indicators tell you when you're on your way to gains
                          Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
                          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Did my routine today, loosened my grip during the jelqing and all of today i felt my penis was a little harder, it was staying bigger in it's flaccid take easier today so im going to continue with the lighter grips and hopefully this will continue to improve my eq!

Comment

Finished 20 days so far, put some pics up, certainly looks more girthy but im refraining from measuring until the 1st of September, ive loosened my grip and i think my erection problems are subsiding, had no problems getting hard for the photos, just having problems keeping them but shall contine this routine for another 70 days!

Comment

Working...
                              X