My before and after pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My before and after pics

I gained about 0.8 inches in length and 0.4 inches in girth in 4 years - yes I'm a slow gainer, but I wasn't consistent in the first 2 years.

Here are the pics (you can also check in my photo album in my profile)

Before (2015) - Length: 5.7' , Girth: 4.6'
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...85-before.html

Current (2019) - Length: 6.5', Girth: 5.0'
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...986-after.html
    P/s: I'm Asian
    Last edited by begreat; 03-08-2019, 09:03 PM. Reason: No Links to Dick Picks in your post. Use your album and link to your album here on the Gym.

Congrats man! Are those bone pressed measurements? Also what methods helped u the most? Thanx.
    Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
    Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
    My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hailtotheburrito View Post
      Congrats man! Are those bone pressed measurements? Also what methods helped u the most? Thanx.
      No those are non-bone pressed. I'm close to 7 inches BPEL.
      For length, I find basic stretching and jelqing at low erection level did the work. I actually was targeting my girth more and I accidentally gained some length (so I would say I'm an easy length gainer).
      For girth, I had a hard time gaining girth after I plateaued for about a year. Girth was really a bitch for me and still is. I even tried clamping, tunica stretch,.. but didn't seem to help (probably too intense for me (?) idk)
      Then last year I finally discovered these 2 exercises which helped me break through:
      1) doing Ulis with whole hand (instead of using index finger and thumb holding at the base), so that it targets my shaft more - imagine pumping blood into your shaft with your whole hand.
      2) I also started jelqing starting from the middle instead from the base. Basically, I hold my dick with one hand (whole hand) the same way I do my Ulis and start jelqing from there with the other hand so it immediately targets my shaft.

Comment

Post the photos in your profile. its not allowed to be posted on the forums

Comment

Originally posted by Two View Post
          Post the photos in your profile. its not allowed to be posted on the forums
          Done!

Comment

Originally posted by begreat View Post
            Done!
            hows it make you feel? you're big! espeically for asian thats great. i know even when i gained .25 or .5 it was a pretty noticable difference for me like during sex and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Two View Post
              hows it make you feel? you're big! espeically for asian thats great. i know even when i gained .25 or .5 it was a pretty noticable difference for me like during sex and such.
              99% asian girls think I'm big
              80% latina girls think I'm big
              60% white girls think I'm big, 40% think I'm normal
              I haven't slept with black girls yet so I don't know

Yes, it feels amazing but I'm still far away from my goal. You have no idea how happy I was when I first saw my dick grow 0.1 inch in length lol. From that moment I knew PE was real and I knew it is possible to get big

Comment

Yeah, I have done both of these altered exercises, I quite like the full handed uli. I can't remember who wrote about it before it the PE community. I find it a little bit more difficult to keep erect after it so used to do it near the end of my workout.

The half shaft jelqs are great at higher erection levels, near full erection.

No those are non-bone pressed. I'm close to 7 inches BPEL.
                For length, I find basic stretching and jelqing at low erection level did the work. I actually was targeting my girth more and I accidentally gained some length (so I would say I'm an easy length gainer).
                For girth, I had a hard time gaining girth after I plateaued for about a year. Girth was really a bitch for me and still is. I even tried clamping, tunica stretch,.. but didn't seem to help (probably too intense for me (?) idk)
                Then last year I finally discovered these 2 exercises which helped me break through:
                1) doing Ulis with whole hand (instead of using index finger and thumb holding at the base), so that it targets my shaft more - imagine pumping blood into your shaft with your whole hand.
                2) I also started jelqing starting from the middle instead from the base. Basically, I hold my dick with one hand (whole hand) the same way I do my Ulis and start jelqing from there with the other hand so it immediately targets my shaft.
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Congrats on your gains and thanks for posting pictures ! It is highly appreciated . Your gains are my lifetime goal even for less i will be happy .
                  it was written

Comment

Congrats on your gains!
                    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

this is much more believable than those who claim to gain an inch in a month or two

Comment

Congratulations on your gains!
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                          Yeah, I have done both of these altered exercises, I quite like the full handed uli. I can't remember who wrote about it before it the PE community. I find it a little bit more difficult to keep erect after it so used to do it near the end of my workout.

The half shaft jelqs are great at higher erection levels, near full erection.
                          Yes I did both exercises at high level erection. I'm still young so I have no problem keeping mine erect at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                            Congratulations on your gains!
                            Thank you Big Al. I have a question. It is well known that Asians have much harder erection. Do you think this could be the reason why I cant gain girth easily like other people?

Comment

Thank you Big Al. I have a question. It is well known that Asians have much harder erection. Do you think this could be the reason why I cant gain girth easily like other people?
                              You're most welcome!

I don't recall ever hearing this, and it's been my finding that stereotypes as concerns the penis are typically unfounded- at least from what I've learned from dealing with clients from all over the world.

That being said, a harder erection is a sign of very high EQ- especially if said erection can be maintained. This should only benefit the enlargement process.
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X