Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and frustrated

Hello everyone.

I found that forum on the internet, im very frustrated because my equipment is very small ( 4.75 inch both length and girth), i hope that i really can make it bigger.

if i success ill be so happy and my very low confidence will rise back to where he was before i was aware to my problem.

Welcome to the gym BeneDICKtus!

Read this.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

And this (very important!).

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

This a good read too!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...t-mindset.html

Starting a log in the Progress Forum will help you stay motivated, as well as being great for tracking what's working for you! Your size is pretty much average, take a BPEL measurement and a MEG to determine accurately!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...light=acronyms

Good to have you with us, stay positive!
    burtybasset
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month May 2014
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by burtybasset; 08-23-2014, 10:14 AM.
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome to the gym luv. Please read through everything burtybasset has posted. I wish you well on your journey luv. ^_^
      "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

Do your research, there are many resources within the site.
        Be patient, proceed safely, this takes time.
        It also can be rather enjoyable; making and taking the time to develop yourself.
        Oh, we have lots of cool members, that can be great friends.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Hiya BeneDICKus and welcome to the forums!

I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

to the Gym!

You have come to the right place to exercise and enlarge your penis, as well as learn how to become a better lover, research as much as you can, and if you have questions, we'd be glad to answer them.

Don't base your confidence on the size of your penis, with patience and consistent training you will make it bigger, yes, but you must have confidence in yourself, confidence to make your penis derive its powers from you, not the other way around!

Good luck on your journey!
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thank you all i appriciate it!

Comment

buddy your success is all up to you, if it really is something you want to change you will

best of luck bene!!
                start 6.75 X 5.25
                NOW: OCT 11, 2014. 7 X 5.60
                goal 8 X 6

Clamping only, Clamped jelqing, clamped horse squeezes

Comment

Welcome .
                  By the way your girth is dead on average and I would not describe your length as very small either,

Comment

Welcome to the gym mate

4.75 girth is fine by the way, I started with smaller and never had any problems with the ladies. As I said on your other thread, we are all here to help you as much as possible and everyone on here in encouraging and supportive (well most of us are, don't mind the negative comments by assholes). Now lets get you started on a PE routine
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                    X