Does PE actually work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does PE actually work?

I want to start PE by doing jp90 or something like that but have yet to be convinced that anything truly works. Is there any solid photographic evidence of any form of PE working for anyone on here?

Thanks.

As the Bible once said; blessed are those who believe but have not seen, or something like that.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Just checked, it still says it!
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

If would not work PE wouldn't exist.

Comment

Please review the following: MUST READ Sticky Threads - PE Theory and Science Forum
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Some threads & posts from the past-

PE works

Why PE does not work

Does PE Really work HONEST ANSWERS PLS

Does PE really work?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ml#post1057147
            https://www.pegym.com/articles/penis-enlargement

Lots more in the data base.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

No it doesnt, you have guys trying to tell you something different just to get you to buy product

Im jelqing for 30 minutes now and im not seeing anything different after a week

Im gonna keep going

But so far it doesnt lol

Comment

Originally posted by Newuser12 View Post
                No it doesnt, you have guys trying to tell you something different just to get you to buy product

Im jelqing for 30 minutes now and im not seeing anything different after a week

Im gonna keep going

But so far it doesnt lol
                No one here is trying to get anyone to buy anything. If you look at the big gainers list, Most of them gained by manual exercise based routines. Maybe if you ask for help with your routine you might have better guidance as to how to gain for yourself, rather than simply telling someone it doesn’t work because if your own personal experience.
                Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

....And by the way. Yes it does work. With proper instruction from the videos on the site and the articles, you can achieve the health, size and shape for your member. But you have to ensure safety is at the forefront as well as proper execution of the exercises.
                  Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

I have no skin in the game and PE worked for me. I stumbled on to here thinking they are just trying to sell something. Read some of the forums with posts from some truly messed up guys, all sorts of problems. So I thought what the Hell I'll give JP90 a try for 30 days see what happens, why not? Well it worked in my case but I'm older so the beginning results very well may have just been better erections. Stiffer and bigger? Don't know I never really paid attention. I can tell you with time I did get bigger and thicker then I have ever been. I'm doubtful anyone will go from a 4 inch dick to an 8 inch dick but that's not really important.

No women in history ever said, " I like his giant limp dick."

Most important is your dick works.
                    Next is hardness, them women like it rock hard.
                    Next up would be length and girth.

I'm 50 now and my dick is rock hard due to PE, extra length and girth is just a by product which I like but I would do PE just for the stiffness. In fact my wife said no more getting bigger but I still do a little work out once a week to keep everything go right.
                    7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
                    8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
                    8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
                    8 X 6 goal
                    8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

Here's my progress album that I like to share in these kinds of threads. I mainly vacuum hang for length.
                      BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
                      Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
                      Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
                      Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
                      Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
                      Current: 7.8 - 5.6
                      Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

Another "Does It Really Work??" thread........ lol
                        Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                        Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                        Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Dude I just sit on my ass 4 hrs a night and grow. Doesn’t get easier than that .
                          Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
                          Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
                          My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

Comment

Dude, seriously, just give it a go. We ain't gonna do it for you. Read the safety information in the START HERE link on the web page and just do it. What do you got to lose?
                            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                            Recommended Routine
                            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
                            X