Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now back from beginner's injury

Hello all.
    It's been a while since my last post here due to self inflicted PE injury. Now I'm back to start this exercise again. I guess no matter how many times I read the method for jelqing I never realized I was doing it too hard. I ended up having a large deep purple spot on my glans. I also had trouble geltting aroused. So I've been sidelined for quite a while.
    Now I'm coming back to start up again. Should I go back to the 90 day beginner's routine?

Welcome back to the gym,
    You were really close to a severe injury and are given a second chance to improve your penis. Don't blow it because there might not be a third one! I hope you learned from your injury and know now to listen to your body.
    Remember that PE is not about how hard you can squeeze and pull. Listen to your PIs, read and read and read again and follow the advices you are given. Here are 2 links to threads that you should find interesting concerning your story:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-tests.html
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...tretching.html
    Consider yourself back to the beginning and restart your beginner routine. And don't forget that less is more...
    Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I agree with Normal, start over, and learn which techniques work for you, and how to apply them. Better to take a few weeks studying and exploring and learning, then jumping in and doing things incorrectly. Of course for you I am preaching to the choir!!!
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Welcome Back

Comment

Working...
        X