Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice

Hello everyone, I am a long term lurker. in 2012 around june I started PE and completed the 30 day workout routine. I gained 5.7 inch length to 6.1 inchs but didn't gain any girth which is my main target. Im happy with the length but my girth really upsets me so I started doing girth routines only for about 3 weeks.. and lets say with no gains I lost interest and stoped doing Pe. I want to restart it and do it again because theres a new girl in my life and I feel I am not please her so I want to do PE again. Can someone help me out? should I redo the 30 days (:\) or should I do 3 weeks of the normal routine then ease into girth excersises? Any advice id really appreciate.
    Thank you
    Starting- (8/4/13)
    FL - 3.9, FMSG - 4, EL -5.5, EMSG - 4.3
    Now- (5/6/13)
    FL - 4.1, FMSG - 4.2, EL-5.6, EMSG - 4.5 (I'm now considered average ! :D)
    Goal-
    FL - 4.5, FMSG -4.5, EL-6, EMSG - 5.5

In those 30 days you got EQ gains. This period of time was too short to gain. (Thats what I think :P).

What was your 30 days routine?

PE is all about dedication.
    Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
    Current stats

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

That's where you want to start, have a look at JP90 as a first routine, it has worked for alot of members, stay consistent and patient .

Good luck!
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

That's where you want to start, have a look at JP90 as a first routine, it has worked for alot of members, stay consistent and patient .

Good luck!

Oops I mean, I did the JP90 days (NOt 30) my mistake.. so should I redo the 90 days again?
        Starting- (8/4/13)
        Now- (5/6/13)
        Goal-

Comment

If you gained from JP90 start again but increase the intensity, more reps of jelqs and stretches, longer hold of stretches, you can incorporate edging if you like.

Since you'ne not done PE in a while I advise you to stick with this routine for a month (with higher intensity), and then if you've not gained you may try to add one or two different exercises.

But stay consistent this time, it's likely that you won't gain with irregularity, and with constant change of routine.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Your question is should you go back to the JP90 routine?
            Well, let's see... how long have you been away from PE? That wasn't clear to me.
            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
              Your question is should you go back to the JP90 routine?
              Well, let's see... how long have you been away from PE? That wasn't clear to me.

Ive stopped PE for about 5-6 months and don't know if I should restart again or not.
              Starting- (8/4/13)
              Now- (5/6/13)
              Goal-

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
                If you gained from JP90 start again but increase the intensity, more reps of jelqs and stretches, longer hold of stretches, you can incorporate edging if you like.

Since you'ne not done PE in a while I advise you to stick with this routine for a month (with higher intensity), and then if you've not gained you may try to add one or two different exercises.

But stay consistent this time, it's likely that you won't gain with irregularity, and with constant change of routine.
                Thank you for the advice, I think ill go with what you suggested.
                Starting- (8/4/13)
                Now- (5/6/13)
                Goal-

Comment

Working...
                X