4-5 inches when erect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4-5 inches when erect

Would I benefit from the Bathmate, I'm six foot tall, over weight (big belly), my penis is tiny (not even an inch) until im hard then it's 4-5 inches if I'm lucky. My problem is when it's soft and I need the toilet, I can't find it due to its small size, and my large belly if I'm honest, when I do find it I have to lean over to pee to avoid getting it on my trousers, which can be embarrassing in public urinals, cold weather doesn't help lol. Also when I need to pee I have to go quickly because I can't hold it for long, so I am usually trying to fiddle around to grasp it quickly before I start leaking.

If I exercised it, would it improve its length when soft as this would be an advantage as well as when erect, thanks in advance for any feedback, I'm quite embarrassed talking about this.

Welcome to the Gym SteveHollis.

PE can definitely increase your flaccid hang if done consistently. Simple jelqing works well for me. Just doing 30 each morning and my flaccid hang is great all day.

The other thing you may want to consider is finding a good exercise routine and a healthy eating plan to help you shed some body fat and reduce the size of your belly. It would be well worth the work.

No need to be embarrassed. Most of us are on this site because we have issues related to our penises. We try to keep it a judgement free zone.
    Sean Jacobs
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Dec 2012
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Sean Jacobs; 02-23-2015, 03:31 PM.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

You say you're overweight, depending on the fat pad it's pretty likely that what you've got there is an average penis. Lose the weight and you could gain an inch or more, as well as the other obvious physical benefits that come with it. Just look at it as added incentive
      Started 28/12/2014 BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.5" FL ~4" FG ~4"
      27/8/2015 BPEL - 7.5" BEG 5.75" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"
      Current 26/12/2015 BPEL - 7.7" BEG 5.9" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"

Goals - EQ and Stamina BPEL 7.5" MEG 5.8"

Comment

Welcome Steve, no need to be embarrassed. This is one of the main topics we exist for. Yes doing a PE routine can help you gain flaccid length. You might also want to lose some weight. It has helped me with that and more. I still need to lose more, but the 65 lbs I have lost has helped me and my penis. Good luck, enjoy your journey.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Hey Steve!

Welcome to the Gym.

You have already received some good advice. However, it would be a good idea for you to read https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about. As indicated, pick out a beginner's routine and start on the road to a bigger dick.

Since you say you have a short flaccid, you may find jelqing with two hands a bit difficult. In this regard, I found one handed jelqs worked well for me. Also, keep in mind that patience and consistency is the key to success.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

No need to feel embarrassed mate, we all come in different shapes and sizes, and everyone on here aims to help and support one another with any issues or problems we have.

If you do some PE exercises, you will get a bigger erect and flaccid penis. Actually, when I started out, I noticed my flaccid penis gains were the first to appear.
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, check the links on the navigation bar at the top of the page especially the START HERE Thread and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines and follow it for at least 90 days to condition your penis, or until you stop gaining. Most members here choose JP90, it is an intense routine, start slow, and build up to the full routine over a few weeks time, jelq with an erection level between 45% and 65% using a moderate grip, just enough to move blood up the shaft and to the glans.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Most Popular PE Forum FAQs

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Steve, that was the primary reason I joined here - terrible flaccid. It's only been 5 months (but a lot of well-worth-it work) and I consistently now hang between 4-5" bone pressed. All the guys above are correct in everything they said. No need to be embarrassed here..they've helped me a bunch and the women here have too!

Comment

1. Lose weight

For every 100 lbs you lose, it is said that you gain an inch in length. If you combine weight loss with PE you can probably get 1.5 inches. You would be a lean mean big dick machine.

2. Lose weight

Comment

Everyone's said it, you can get what you want. I'd suggest starting the PE exercises slowly, as well as the physical exercise. Easing into it is better than going hot and heavy and hurting yourself. The good news is that everything you do with one will help the other, just be consistent and track your progress!
                    Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by jackjohnson View Post
                      If you combine weight loss with PE you can probably get 1.5 inches. You would be a lean mean big dick machine.
                      If that's not some good motivation, then I don't know what is! Well said!

This place is a safe haven that is a support forum and community of guys who are willing to help you in many ways! Take advantage of the Beginners forum, start a journal, get a good program in mind and keep a dedicated habit of PE.

Obviously weight loss will boost many things, I suggest setting some goals:
                      Lose 5lbs- get yourself a some cable clamps/cuffs
                      Lose 20lbs- get yourself a Bathmate
                      Lose 50lbs- get yourself a Phallosan Extender
                      Lose 100lbs- get yourself a 23 year-old with DD's

The key is dedication, hard work, and having fun with what you are doing. PE should be enjoyable, not a chore- the same with weight loss; while it's hard work, think of the end results and have fun with your workouts!
                      Initial: BPEL 5.8" MEG 4.5" FL 4.0"
                      Current: BPEL 6.5" MEG 4.75" FL 5.25"
                      Short term 7"x5" Long term 8"x6"

Comment

Weight loss would definitely help you out. How thick is your Fat Pad, the different between the bone pressed erect mesurement and the non bone pressed or visible measurement.

PE often leads to faster and greater gains in flaccid size then erect.

The combination of Weight Loss and PE should greatly alleviate your problems.
                        Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
                        Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
                        Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Welcome to the Gym, Steve. The posts above are excellent and reflect well on the nice group that populates PEGym forums. If you look at Not2big's post again, check out his signature. You can see how he's gained an impressive inch since he began PE.
                          Start slowly and keep everything safe...whether you're dieting or doing PE...stay consistent and you will make great progress...you will feel better, have more energy...more confidence...and you will know yourself (as we all do) that PE works.
                          Enjoy the journey!
                          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                          Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                          Goal 8x6
                          Getinbig's progress log
                          Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

Everyone can benefit from PE and a healthy lifestyle. Id say do both and youll be on your way to supreme confidence.
                            Sometimes less can be more, just as more can be less.

Comment

Working...
                            X