Hey Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone

This will be my first post here. I'ver come on here occasionally over the past 3 weeks and finally decided to post. I'm 20 years old. I have sex quite a bit, and jack off probably more than I should. My erect penis seems pretty strong and stiff and I would consider myself to be quite good with sexual activities and control of my penis. I also have great cumshots and big balls (which in a way makes my dick look smaller). I'm really not trying to brag or anything. My erect length at best is 6 inches (I just measured my girth but already forgot).

Now no one has ever said anything negative about my penis in a serious way, but I personally would enjoy having a length of around 7 - 7.5 inches and .5 - 1 inch or so more girth. I'm very skeptical of all this and was wondering if you guys could weigh in on if you think having 1 -1.5 inch erect length gain would be possible for me. If you wouldn't mind directing me to beginner material or give tips to help ease the nerves that would be great. Thanks and nice to meet you all.

to the Gym Sundark!

Don't miss this thread!!

And if you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html and focus on safety.

Then pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

It is possible to gain that much, if you are patient, persistent and consistent, PE is a long term process, you must be in for the long haul, and the gains are far more than mere size increase, you can expect to improve and maintain your penile health as well as increased EQ for as long as you want!

Starting a journal in the progress forum is a good idea, to track your progress and get feedback, also for motivation!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hey Sundark!

Welcome to the Gym.

Good information above. You should take starting photos of your beginning size so you have something to compare your gains to. Gains come gradually so you really can't perceive your growth unless you have a photo to compare it to.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hiya Sundark and welcome to the forums!

I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-perspective/

https://www.pegym.com/forums/relationship-forum/

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          Hey Sundark!

Welcome to the Gym.

Good information above. You should take starting photos of your beginning size so you have something to compare your gains to. Gains come gradually so you really can't perceive your growth unless you have a photo to compare it to.
          Good advice, if you find it hard to take photos or for whatever reason can't, get a really good idea of how your penis compares to your hands. It's not precise but it's one way of measuring progress more frequently. Personally getting the ruler/tape out is a big thing for me, I find it daunting and it comes with a good deal of pressure, so I like being able to see slight differences by the way my penis relates to my hands more regularly than I care to measure.

Accurate measuring is important but for all those moments in between this can be a really encouraging thought. Before I started my penis was less than the span between my outstretched thumb and middle finger, now it is slightly longer

Do try to take measurement photos though because when you gain it helps encourage people by actually seeing your progress, not least of all yourself.
          Start
          May 15th 2014

Last Measured Gains (unsure how accurate in all fairness)
          July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
          NBPEL + 0.6"
          MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

Comment

Welcome!
            Start (14/08/21)
            NBPEL - 6.25”
            BPEL - 6.90”
            EG - 4.84”

Comment

Hello Sundark. Nice to meet you too, and welcome to the Gym.

Yep, it's possible, but as said above, it will take time and effort. The beginners thread MrB8 posted has all the info you need to get started. Yeah, there's a bit to read through, so just take your time and chip away at it.

As for something to ease the nerves...just go slow. There's no rush. Take it easy, learn the technique and get a feel for the exercises and how your body reacts to them. As you go along, everything will start to make more sense.

Have fun, be safe, and best of luck to you.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome to the gym Sundark!

Best of luck to you getting those gains, stay positive!
                "Those who know others have knowledge,
                those who know themselves have insight.
                Those who master others have force,
                those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Welcome mate. Get started with the JP90
                  League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                  X