Length not Girth....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Length not Girth....

Hi everyone , I'm new here and I've been thinking about starting exercising for some time now. I'm 6.3 inch in length and average of 6.25 inch in girth (below head 5.7 , mid shaft 6.5 , base 6.5 ) erect . I feel that my girth is enough (i won't say no for more) but it's not my target ... I want to increase my length and really focus on it , I won't be greedy 7.25 will be more than ok with me.

So if someone could guide me to a workout dedicated to length more that girth that would be great and if you have any comments or suggestions please do, Thanks

Stretch, stretch, and stretch some more. Your girth is already insane.
    Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
    Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
    6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

to the Gym!

Don't miss this thread!!!

And if you haven't already done so, please READ THIS Thread, Maximize Your Success Here and focus on safety, you only have one penis, take good care of it.

Pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90, start slow, and build up to the full routine over the period of a few weeks.

Your length is above average and your girth is in the top percentile, you may want to focus on stretching exercises for length, and jelq with an erection level between 35% and 50%.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

Good luck on your PE journey, PE safely!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by Koh View Post
        Stretch, stretch, and stretch some more. Your girth is already insane.
        ^This, pretty much. Hopefully you are an easy gainer like I seem to be. I wish I was starting with your girth though -- ending up around 9x5.5 seems more a possibility for me than 8x6 :P
        Original/Current Stats:
        2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
        2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
        Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
        Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
        Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Nice penis stats. Welcome to the Gym. Enjoy your journey.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thanks Koh , will start reading more about stretches (Y)

Comment

Thanks for the useful links MrB8 (Y) , Thanks all for the motivation , I've always thought badly of my size but it seems I have a fair chance

Comment

Welcome Hisoka_13!

You certainly have more than a fair chance. You have a great start! Your current size is some people's goal!

I agree, focus on stretches and low erection level jelqs. Those will keep you focused on length, still give great EQ, and get you conditioned for the more advanced length exercises later.

Good luck!
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Second emotion on the stated above. Stretching your dick in different direction would be nice. Have a safe PE journey

Good Luck!
                  GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Hiya Hisoka and welcome to the forums!

Thank you for taking a moment to introduce yourself. The guys have provided you with some great insight and links to read so I just wanted to add that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum as well. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Wishing you much success on your PE journey!

Comment

Huge girth dude! I agree with above, focus on a manual stretching routine. Circle stretches, directional stretches, etc. Also, an extender might be helpful too.
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                      X