Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginners- Injury Within 90 Days and How?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginners- Injury Within 90 Days and How?

If you injured yourself within 90 days of starting PE, I want to know how? Why do you think you injured yourself? How did you heal your injury?

1) Hard Flaccid after ballooning and flexing PC muscle to hardcore
    2) Stretching too intensely
    3) Bruise/Blister from pumping to high 8hg
    4) Jumping to quickly to Advance PE-Even after the 90 day period
    5) Overuse of Phallosan- Bruised glans, dry glans and cut frenelum
    6) Ignoring sore ligaments

Bnip
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month July 2013
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Bnip; 04-16-2014, 09:19 PM.
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Ohhhh man! Hard flaccid and numbness, at the end of two weeks of PE. I received this injury while Ballooning and flexing my PC muscle hardcore. I healed the hard flaccid with warm ups, light massages, kegels, and light stretches, in a week. The numbness after the first week got better, but always kept coming back everytime I Edged/Ballooned. Eventually after a couple months of PE it just tapered off and hasn't returned.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Stretching too intensely, the ligaments near my base felt sore, had to take a few days off because of it.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Only had red pin dots. Readjusted grip strength and intensity, and reduced time by a bit.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Got a big old blood blister or a bruise if you will on my dick from pumping at over 8 hg. Learned my lesson on that one. This was in month 2 or 3 if I remember but its in my log.

Nothing since then to speak of.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Come on guys! I know there are more that have injured themselves.
            12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
            4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

high_baller gave me permission to post his injury

Originally posted by high_baller View Post
              I finished my 90 day beginner routine and saw little improvement. So I decided to skip over straight away to the advanced routines for faster results, which included the squeeze and side to side jelq.

The next morning I see the doughnut effect just under the head of my penis. I waited 3 weeks but it wouldn't go, so I went to see my doctor and he confirmed it was lymphatic fluid and it should take about 2-3 months to go. He suggested I put ice on it, but is there anything else I can do to speed up the recovery process?

Also, when I start PE again, do I need to do 3 months of exercises to make my penis adapt to the process all over again?
              12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
              4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

I got a good few more to the list.. Bruised glans, dry glans, cut frenelum, all from the phallosan. Lots of edema too, but I don't think that counts as an injury.
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Started JP90 overly worried about jelqing, ended up with sore ligaments from stretching too intensely. To make matters worse, I masturbated later that day to test things out only causing more damage and pain to the ligaments. Now my recovery time has been doubled, if not tripled.

Moral of the story: if your meat is already beat, don't beat your meat.
                  Starting Stats (03/01/13): BPEL 6.5'' NBPEL 6'' MSEG 5.3''
                  Current Stats: BPEL 7.75'' NBPEL 7'' MSEG 5.4''
                  Goal: NBPEL 7.5'' MSEG 6''

Comment

Not sure if it was an injury... but when my penis was soft and i pinched/squeezed my glands slightly i felt a pins and needles feeling. It did get slightly painful it was quite sharp but went over 3 days of rest from PE.

Comment

Day one, I tried to follow the basic stretching routine and ended up with a donut that was gone within a few hours. Today (day 3) I did the same routine and ended up with a donut lopsided larger under the glans. Have to see how long it takes to subside.

So, I re-read the directions and realize that I have been jelquing side to side rather than straight out. Seems that is a more advanced technique. Lesson here is CAREFULLY READ the directions. There is stellar stuff on this site. No need to re-create the wheel!
                      Start: 10-10-14
                      BPEL: 6.8.9 7.0.1
                      MSEG:5.5.6.7

Comment

Can someone post the link to the page where it describes common injuries, their causes, and remedies? I found it once but cannot locate it again. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by FatherSaxton View Post
                          Can someone post the link to the page where it describes common injuries, their causes, and remedies? I found it once but cannot locate it again. Thanks!
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...-injuries.html
                          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks, B, but that isn't the one I had seen. It is possible I was on another board but I thought it was here. One of the items it talked about was the donut.

Comment

Originally posted by FatherSaxton View Post
                              Thanks, B, but that isn't the one I had seen. It is possible I was on another board but I thought it was here. One of the items it talked about was the donut.
                              What is Jelqing? How to Jelq to a Bigger & Harder Penis! - PEGym

Is it this?
                              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
                              X