Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water based pump vs air pump

Hey guys and girls,

Is it me or does any else see a difference in girth when using water based and air pump. I personally see more thickness when using water based. I wonder if it is the pressure I am using or something else.
    (NBPFL)5|.6|.7|.8|.9 6|.1|.2|.3|.4|.5|
    4 .5|.6|.7|.8|.9 5|.1|.2| NBPEL: 6.15 BPEL: 6.5 > 6.625

It's likely that the pressure is affected by the water. Evened out, maybe? Also, I'm sure the warm water helps.

Actually, there's a discussion going on in this group here that's very similar;
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/group.p...e_message_7577
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I was just wondering this question as well. I have switched to pumping, using my air-pump, to water-pumping. I nearly automatically pack the cylinder girth-wise, whereas when I air-pumped I would only pack it for the bottom 2 - 3 inches after a while pumping. It is very strange. Another different is that I pump far longer with air pumping than I do with water pumping.

Would love to know the scientific/factual reason behind this. I find it interesting the difference.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

As I said on my log, I believe the water provides more of a compressive force against the expansion of the skin, and therefore the work load is left to the inner part of the shaft. It would also explain why there is much less fluid build up, and why at the same hg, water pumping feels more intense.
        It is similar to what silicone sleeve pumping or condom pumping do. Except it's more comfortable and you can use heat.
        Farad if you mean you use the bathmate, then yes intensity is an explanation. There is no gauge with the bathmate and one pumps far far above 3-4 hg.
        popol5169
        Member of the Month Nov 2014
        Last edited by popol5169; 01-29-2015, 07:09 PM.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

You use heat on yours? I was going to do this the other day, put my electric heating pad around the cylinder. I did it before with air-pumping and it felt nice. Was afraid of boiling my dick alive though

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
          It is similar to what silicone sleeve pumping or condom pumping do. Except it's more comfortable and you can use heat.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I think the bathmate gives more fluid/donut dick so some people think they are getting more expansion.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
              You use heat on yours? I was going to do this the other day, put my electric heating pad around the cylinder. I did it before with air-pumping and it felt nice. Was afraid of boiling my dick alive though
              Of course, I would even dare to recommend it.

I think the bathmate gives more fluid/donut dick so some people think they are getting more expansion.
              Yes

Off to the real world.

Comment

haha, thanks guys.
                (NBPFL)5|.6|.7|.8|.9 6|.1|.2|.3|.4|.5|
                4 .5|.6|.7|.8|.9 5|.1|.2| NBPEL: 6.15 BPEL: 6.5 > 6.625

Comment

I haven't water-pumped before, but if it creates more fluid and less true blood flow in, I don't think that's what I want.

I have found that when air pumping, I can pump for an extended period of time when I wrap the cylinder with a heated rice sock. I always pack the cylinder by the end of my session without heat, but with heat I pack it easily within 5 minutes and don't get any discoloration at all. I believe the heat allows the tissues to relax and take in blood much, much more easily than when not heated.

Today I actually had a pumping session that went a full hour. When I removed the pump and cleaned up, I put heat on to warm down. The thickness really held on for a lot longer. I think this might be the answer to more 'permanent' pumping gains - to stretch the tissue for a longer period of time, allowing it to fill up again much more quickly when you have an erection. I created an erection and measured 3 hours after pumping and had just over 6" in girth.
                  Start: 10-10-14
                  BPEL: 6.8.9 7.0.1
                  MSEG:5.5.6.7

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tml?highlight=

Off to the real world.

Comment

Thanks, Popol. I was just reading that thread from the link up higher in this thread. Truly contradicts what jackjohnson said in this thread. I will have to try water pumping. It looks a lot more convenient. No condom or silicone sleeve, no lube. The biggest trouble is lying down. I literally was walking around the house doing other things this morning during that long session.
                      Start: 10-10-14
                      BPEL: 6.8.9 7.0.1
                      MSEG:5.5.6.7

Comment

Sitting in a lazy way in front of the computer/tv/a book should work too.

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
                        X