Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telling the wife about PE?

Hey guys,

So I wanted to ask, how did you guys tell your partner about PE? How'd it go?

I am currently apart from my wife (we are newlyweds) for the semester while I finish up college across the country, so I have 1 month of no wife - then a 4 day visit with her - followed by another month and a half without her - and then we move in together post-graduation.

Im wondering if I should tell her when I see her in a month, or if I should only tell if she says something positive about improvement? I'm thinking Ill take those 4 days visiting her as rest (it won't be any real kind of rest, if ya know what i mean *wink wink*) so I won't have to PE during that time.

Eventually, in mid december, we'll be back together 100% of the time and it will be difficult (but probably possible..) to stealth PE.

I just dont want to say anything until I know I am gaining, bc I dont want her to think I can become King Dong and then 6 months later be forced to accept the fact that my size is my size and thats that.

So then don't say anything. I don't think she'll mind not knowing. Besides most women don't think it's exercise but rather a chance for us little boys to go off and play with ourselves!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Honesty should always be part of a successful wedding. But what you've got to know is: how much does she want to know, or how much can she handle?
      For my part, I didn't exactly tell my wife that I was intentionally trying to enlarge my penis. I first told her that I was trying to increase my stamina with various exercises which would require some privacy. She loves me and know that I'd really like to improve our sex life so she lets me do whatever I want. I told her once that "a side effect" of these exercises could be an increase in size... This was approximatively 2 months ago. Since then, I tried to talk with her about these exercises, asking her if she wasn't curious about what I was doing exactly, to which she answered no. So my wife doesn't want to know exactly about my exercises but let me do whatever I want.
      You're right about wanting to know if you can have results before telling her about PE, as you've got enough privacy for 2 months and a half so my advice is: don't tell her before you live together! Then I think that you'll have to tell her about what you're doing, because it's much easier not having to hide. You'll have to choose whether you want to tell her everything or not (just like I did) but I'm sure you'll do fine...
      Anyway, by the time you'll live together, you should have made some substantial gains, so it might be easier for her to handle the truth about PE as she'll be already enjoying the results of it!
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Thanks NormalGuy for sharing. It's helpful. Also a very good point about whether she'll even want to know and how much at that. Hah yeah it will have been 3 months of PE by th time we move-in so I hope for big gains! *fingers crossed*

Comment

Initially I didn't tell my wife because I had privacy during the afternoon hours. Then life changed and I had to do this in the evening. SO I told her about it. SHe wasnt thrilled initially, but earlier this year really started to "feel" the effects. She doesn't care if I do them or not, but doesn't complain or say no to them either.
          My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            So then don't say anything. I don't think she'll mind not knowing. Besides most women don't think it's exercise but rather a chance for us little boys to go off and play with ourselves!
            females can get worse thoughts then this mate
            when you first say it or when i first said i was doing exercises just exercises, didnt say to increase penis size in any way
            i could honestly tell in my wifey's eye's there was some kind of suspision "is he exercising for me or someone else" this will cross most girls minds as well make no mistake here and i believe this plays a big part in why some act more harsh then others, from what i seen so far in this forum regarding telling GF/wifey.

I quickly changed it to kegels and why she should do it as well for general health purpose, saying this (involving her into it) were she could see its something for both of us = its actually for her and not another girl, made it alot easier/acceptable
            or u could scrap it all and go stealth<- would be my number one advice.
            I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
            Progress tips and tricks/pics added
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

Personally, I would go stealth - so that I could observe genuine response to my gains.
              Vulcan
              7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
              5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

When I go to the gym and workout I don't come home and tell my wife which exercises and how many pounds etc.She wouldn't want to hear it but she gets the benefits of it; I can take out three garbage bags at once instead of one at a time.If I want to do pe why bother to tell her? It's exercise isn't it?
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

So much would depend on the personality type of the woman in question.
                  Vulcan

Comment

Vulcan Cusp
                    beautifull points there both of you lads
                    glad to see we all agree, stealth is the way to go

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                      Personally, I would go stealth - so that I could observe genuine response to my gains.
                      I totally agree.
                      Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                      "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Yup, agreed Waw.

Add to that, the fact that relationships have been known to end.

I don't mean to be negative, but I can imagine a woman putting an entirely new spin on PE during a nasty divorce/break-up.
                        Vulcan

Comment

Hmmm, I'm not sure I agree with keeping it a secret from your wife

Yes, female reaction and thoughts can include
                          Worry that it was brought on for/by another woman…
                          They will struggle with WHY you feel the need to become bigger….
                          They could question if you are obsessed with your penis.
                          They could question whether or not its because she isn’t satisfying you
                          They could worry that once you have a bigger cock whether or not you will become a player
                          They could worry it means you will be off ‘playing’ with your cock all the time.
                          AND
                          They will worry that you will do damage to your pecker.
                          OR they could have a neutral response or a positive one. When I was told about penis gym …I was more curious then anything ..

I would say hold off telling her about PE until you have moved in together .. but ultimately you should be honest about it .. because if you are off playing with your penis all the time she could get the wrong idea...and the base of all good relationships are communication and honesty

If after you tell her about it and you find that she isn’t interested or has a negative response ..then proceed in stealth mode.
                          ~ If.....
                          ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                          ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

@TittyTittyBangBang

the main problem as i see it (very excellent points by the way) ^^
                            if your doing stealth PE and go to the showers 1 hour a day thats just the way you are correct? the enlargement comes gradually and not really something the female would notice within the first 3-6 months and eventually when they notice you can scrub it off by saying "im doing kegels on a dayli basis" thats it

once you told your GF about PE and if the outcome is negative? then you drawn unwanted attention to what you are doing in the showers and after that, going stealth can be a problem because she is aware

it has pro's and con's but the con's (atleast the way i see it, might ofcourse differ from relationship to the next)
                            far outweighs the pro's of telling it
                            highly debatable i can imagine this here ^^

Comment

If you are in the shower for an hour a day, your wife is going to be question what you are doing in there and she is going to assume that you are just wanking.. which can cause more problems then if you explain you are working out your peepee and there are a health benefits to what you are doing.

And Ultimately your woman has to respect your choice to do it because its your body.. she doesn’t have to be happy about it .. but it's your body .. and unless or until it has a negative effect on her body or her day to day life.. she kind of has to accept it.

And If you keep a secret from your woman, no matter how big or small when it comes to head, the fall out from it is far bigger then if you had been upfront about things… Honestly and openness are extremely important to females.
                              ~ If.....
                              ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
                              ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

Comment

Working...
                              X