Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi PEeps

Hi guys and gals
    I discover this site /forum 2 days ago when looking up what a reverse kegals was, I was wanting to just have a look and not get involved but MMO sounds too good to be true. So I'm gonna start a routine see if I can enjoy life a little more. I'm gonna hopefully get actively involved in these forums see what comes up.
    Thanks for reading have a great day.

Ok welcome . What routine are you going to do?

Comment

to the Gym cananon!

Don't miss this thread!!

MMO requires practice and a very well conditioned pelvic floor, first follow a regular and reverse kegels routine, start practicing edging, the basic start/stop technique at first, then with time as you gain experience and control use more advanced techniques until you reach MMO.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...ing-101-a.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...asm-guide.html

The Premature Ejaculation Forum has very helpful information, start with the stickies!

And if you haven't already done so, please read the START HERE thread and focus on safety.

Then if you are interested in penis enlargement exercises for improved penile health and increased EQ and size, pick one of the manual beginner routines to follow for at least 90 days to condition your penis, most members here choose JP90.

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Helpful jelqing Information

Good Luck!
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome to the Gym cananon!

Enjoy your time here and have a safe PE journey. Follow the given information above and you'll never go wrong. Starting a progress log will helps you a lot to track your workouts and post your positive and negative experiences and to gain motivation as well.

Good luck on your future gains!
        GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Ok welcome . What routine are you going to do?
          I'll probably start the JP90 everybody seems to have good results

Comment

Originally posted by GeeMox View Post
            Welcome to the Gym cananon!

Enjoy your time here and have a safe PE journey. Follow the given information above and you'll never go wrong. Starting a progress log will helps you a lot to track your workouts and post your positive and negative experiences and to gain motivation as well.

Good luck on your future gains!
            Thanks for the support geemox.

How exactly would I start a log?

Comment

Welcome to the gym cananon!

Logs go in the Progress Forum, here is my log so you can get an idea of the detail to include, recording your PI's is a good idea as well as your starting stats including BPEL and MEG.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...urtys-log.html

This should help with terminology.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...light=acronyms

Good luck, stay positive!
              burtybasset
              Retired Moderator
              Member of the Month May 2014
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by burtybasset; 07-27-2014, 09:19 AM.
              "Those who know others have knowledge,
              those who know themselves have insight.
              Those who master others have force,
              those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Hey, welcome to the gym mate, good luck on your journey
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hiya cananon and welcome to the forums!

The guys have given you some great information to get you started so I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Working...
                  X