3 months in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 months in

In my 3 months of PE I've learned a lot about myself and my penis. I came to the gym for the same reason as a lot of people, feeling inadequate because someone was bigger. The most import thing I've learned is to be myself and love myself (and penis). I love my cock again and my confidence has increased tremendously. I got my fuck it attitude back, so what you've had bigger thats cool but till you see what I can do with this. I feel really bad for newbies who come here feeling like I did 3 months ago. I hope they find their "penis power" as I did, we are each individuals whither different things to offer.

My penis has improved quite a bit. I have morning wood again, Eq is much better, and I love the veins. Ive made gains, about half an inch in length I can hit 7 3/4 bpel which is awesome. Unfortunately no girth gains which is the whole reason I started. I will not give up tho, I've excepted im a slow gainer in this department and will do anything to get a thick dick. If any slow girth gainers would like to chime in on what helped them that would be great.

Ive learned to appreciate what I have and be modest at the same time. Im bpel 7 3/4 meg 5, which is some people end goal and some people are bigger starting out. Also I started a structured gym routine when I began PE and have gained 15 pds of muscle. Im. Currently 6"1 202 lbs of lean mean fighting machine lol. This forum is great I don't know were I would be without finding it and the people I've meet. Seriously you guys rock, happy to help any of you when ever I can.
    She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
    Bpel 7.2
    Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
    Bpel 7.75
    Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
    Bpel 7.75
    Meg 5.25

Short term goal
    Bpel 7.9
    Meg 5.1

End goal
    bpel 8.25
    Meg 6

Now that's a success story! Great post, attitude, and determination HT89.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Great success story! Well done, keep up the good work and great attitude! As you said, your current size is what most people's long-term goal is so bear that in mind. In relation to the slow girth gainers and advice, unfortunately I can't help you with that as I am in the same boat as you. We will get those girth increases eventually though, persevere persevere persevere!
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Your damn right we will mebs, thanks guys for the support. This mindset was not easy to get, it was an everyday struggle to fight negative thoughts. Im hoping the reduced stress levels will increase EQ and possibly gains.

11/5/2013
        Bpel 7.2
        Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
        Bpel 7.75
        Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
        Bpel 7.75
        Meg 5.25

Short term goal
        Bpel 7.9
        Meg 5.1

End goal
        bpel 8.25
        Meg 6

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
          In relation to the slow girth gainers and advice, unfortunately I can't help you with that as I am in the same boat as you. We will get those girth increases eventually though, persevere persevere persevere!
          You guys definitely aren't alone in that boat. Girth gains have been elusive to say the least.

But I think KITM is right. Just have to try different things, and see what works. Lots of girth focused routines and exercises in the forum. If it doesn't yield results after giving it some time, on to the next. For me, I see it as a challenge at this point. A good one, that keeps me motivated.

Keep with it HT89, you'll get it!

Comment

Great post there HammerTime89!!

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
            You guys definitely aren't alone in that boat. Girth gains have been elusive to say the least.

But I think KITM is right. Just have to try different things, and see what works. Lots of girth focused routines and exercises in the forum. If it doesn't yield results after giving it some time, on to the next. For me, I see it as a challenge at this point. A good one, that keeps me motivated.

Keep with it HT89, you'll get it!
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Nice post, Ham. I, too am slow on the girth gains, but my greatest successes have been from jelqing slowly, at 3-5 seconss per rep, and putting equal emphasis on the whole motion. It's really easy to get fixated on the last part of the jelq, cause that's when you can feel all that blood hitting the end of the line, but if you want girth, you gotta keep adequate pressure through the whole jelq!

I hope that makes sense.
              Focus on the positive :D
              -----
              The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

It definitely makes sense. Im currently doing a cycle of the jelq free routine. If I don't see girth results in a month ill switch back to something with jelqs. I really like jelqing, its probably my favorite exercise.

11/5/2013
                Bpel 7.2
                Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
                Bpel 7.75
                Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
                Bpel 7.75
                Meg 5.25

Short term goal
                Bpel 7.9
                Meg 5.1

End goal
                bpel 8.25
                Meg 6

Comment

Fantastic post, thanks for sharing. Love hearing the success stories here.

To meeting our goals
                  My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
                  1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
                  2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

Hey working and mebs, have you guys experimented with horse squeezes yet? I think this will be my next girth exercise I try with bundled stretches.

11/5/2013
                    Bpel 7.2
                    Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
                    Bpel 7.75
                    Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
                    Bpel 7.75
                    Meg 5.25

Short term goal
                    Bpel 7.9
                    Meg 5.1

End goal
                    bpel 8.25
                    Meg 6

Comment

Erect Squeeze - penis exercise For Size and Hardness

Uli - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Looking4more's journey.

Trouble gaining girth? Check out this girth guide.

A great girth program

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...t-squeeze.html
                      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Yes HT, I have. As well as Ulis and erect squeezes. The horse squeezes are pretty intense, and resulted in a few of the tiny red dots. Serious expansion going on.

There's a Q&A with Big Al on the main page regarding girth exercise intensity stages. I remember seeing it in a post before as well, but could only find this. Might be helpful to you as you progress.

From this article.

Q: For girth, I need an effective, easy…

… exercise. I was thinking jelqing, cock ring exercises for girth, or clamping. What would you recommend?

Big Al: There's an order of intensity to specific exercises. Typically, girth exercises are, from the least to the most intense, as follows:
                        • Jelqs
                        • Squeezes
                        • ULIs
                        • Clamping

Clamping is the most intense and risky, while jelqs are the least intense (though, ironically, not the least risky).
                        L4M had a great method he incorporated into his jelqing routine of doing intermittent ulis, instead of at the end alone. For example, 50 jelqs, 15 sec uli, 50 jelqs, 15 sec uli. He slowly progressed increasing time and uli reps, and it worked very well for him. I always thought that method made a lot of sense.

Also worth checking out in addition to the links MrB8 provided;

Supra Slammers: The Best PE Exercise Ever? Thanks Kingpole!
                        The Advanced "Jelq Free" Routine
                        Last edited by BigO; 02-06-2014, 10:54 AM.

Comment

As always thanks guys

11/5/2013
                          Bpel 7.2
                          Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
                          Bpel 7.75
                          Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
                          Bpel 7.75